Be a hero of your life Help us making lives more convenient
Be a hero of your life
Help us making lives more convenient
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer with an unwavering passion for excellence in System Software Quality Engineering and the proven skills and experience to transform that passion into continuous improvement and consistent excellence in release validation.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Current extensive hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through a traceability matrix.
• Strong proficiency in the black box, white box, functional, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross Platform testing and Client & Server Validations
• Experience in automation testing – Selenium/Appium/Robotium and Test NG
• Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language(C/C++/Python/Perl/Java/Shell scripting)
• Experience in API testing – Knowledge of Rest/Soap and Postman.
• Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Testlink/TestRail.
• Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, Agile, behavior driven development and Scrum models.
• Experience in executing basic SQL queries.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Review requirement specifications and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
• Work closely with the development team, you will be continually looking to advance the testing function within the company, this would be a key role in contributing toward yours as well as TB’s future success.
• Execute test scenarios(functional/UI/API/Whitebox/Integration) and making sure the release goes live with 0 bugs.
• Detailed defect tracking through bug management tool and follow up till closure.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Debug Customer Support issues and follow up till closure
• Communicate with Off Site team to get testing activities done
• Provide daily progress status report
• Execute basic SQL queries for Data base testing and creating test data
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
1) Minimum experience of 3-5 years in core fraud & risk domain related to cards & payment products
2) Acumen to understand fraud trends & setup detective & preventive controls
3) Knowledge of framing & setting up rules to identify suspicious transactions
4) Ability to investigate cases and decipher modus operandi
5) Ability to network and gain information from peers including internal and external stakeholders
6) Experience of working on VISA & Mastercard will be an added advantage
7) Proficient on with MS Office tools like spreadsheets & Power point
8) Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with stringent timelines
9) To handle different kind of queries raised by different users i.e. Category, merchant
or customer concern in terms of fraud on daily basis in timely manner.
10) Audit on-going processes, SLAs and App product & recommend necessary amendments.
11) Monitor key operational metrics and build reports around the same for relevant teams to take action & make corrections.
12) The incumbent helps flag, analyze, evaluate, manage strategic and operational risks and formulate/implement a mitigation plan, while discovering opportunities to make existing framework more robust.
Experience – 3- 5Yrs.Software Engineer, Java
Software Engineers with Java experience, your skills are in high demand.
As a Software Engineer of this team you will be responsible for successful development and delivery for the Hospitality Solutions product lines. The position is responsible for delivering high quality software with a valuable set of features which meet customer needs.
In a technology startup environment , execute green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes and delivery systems
Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features
Own or review component level designs
Collaborate with software architect on system level architecture
Collaborate with program management on product features and requirements
Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and are continuously enhanced
Ensure appropriate unit test coverage for product source
Technical Skills Required:
Skills and Competencies:
Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
Excellent and demonstrable analytical and research skills
Ability to meet critical deadlines with planning and organization skills
Time management and ability to prioritize tasks
Excellent command on MS excel along with other packages of MS Office
Open to do weekend shifts (Total 5 days working per week)
Bachelor degree from a recognized University
Has more than 2 years’ experience in data analysis
Experience in Wallet/E-commerce Company preferred
Min qualification – at least a graduate
Skills and Competencies:
Executes with speed and accuracy
Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact
2-3 years of experience in Financial Service Industry – Preferably with a Bank Managing HNI Clients.
Knowledge of the Banking Industry and Financial Markets
Good Relationship Management & service focus skills
Good Communication & Presentation Skills
Interpersonal & Documentation Skills
Ready to travel, if required