Be a hero of your life Help us making lives more convenient
Be a hero of your life
Help us making lives more convenient
Reporting to Marketing Head &CEO, this position is responsible for leading the brand marketing,PR& corporate communications, and community engagement to build and share the Truebalance brand. You will build a marketing strategy that informs, inspires, motivates and engages our customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
Education and Experience requirement
Education and Experience requirement
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. The roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Product Manger will helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining the scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
* Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.
* Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
* Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
* Strong business management and analysis skills. P&L experience a plus.
* Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
* Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
* Hands-on Product Mgmt Professional
* Should have owned complete product lifecycle from conceptualization to release and roadmap
* The incumbent must have experience in conceptualizing and implementing digital lending product. *(personal loan, Purchase loan included personal EMI business) *
* Liaising with lenders like Banks, NBFCs and credit bureaus etc and managing the business relationship.
* Responsible for the new initiatives, strategic alliances & partnerships pertaining to lending vertical
* Conceptualizing & designing *personal loan to Micro SME lending products* for merchants by: classifying merchants in various segments, understanding their working capital needs and structuring customized products
* Ability to lead a team
* At least 12-15 years of extensive knowledge of the commercial lending business, loan documents and terminology, bank regulatory requirement and credit risk management
* Strong inter-personal skills to facilitate building positive working relationships
* Ability to extensive multi-tasking and prioritizing
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
* Contract Management: the complete lifecycle of contact execution including drafting, vetting, flagging, advising the internal teams, negotiating with the other party, execution of contracts along with their record maintenance;
* Intellectual Property: tracking the TM and Patent applications, coordinating with external consultants regarding any regulatory filings, drafting of cease & desist notices, filing of infringement suits, and other allied IPR work
* Compliances and advisory: required for day-to-day affairs of the company, including labour, shops & establishment compliances, drafting/ review of HR, IT and other requisite policies
* Regulatory compliances required under Pre-paid Instruments (PPI) and NBFC related operations
* 8-10 years of experiences in corporate legal
We are looking for a designer who likes being part of an innovative team, where he will get to work on the best product in the market. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a keen bent towards usability and interaction, love extreme attention to detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!!!
3+ years’ experience of working on android mobile app UIs
Role & Responsibilities
Design, develop, maintain various Android mobile applications development projects
– Create visual design asset such as illustration, Icon on the mobile app
– Communicate design and functionality specifications to product managers and engineers
– Specifying details of structures, planning elements, functions, and interfaces of the end product
– Building and designing an information system
– Powerpoint (required), Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin
Knowledge in Web / Mobile / App Service UI & UX
– Proficiency in Sketch and any Prototyping tool (Invision, Pixate, Framer, Principle, Origami etc)
– Strong illustration, iconography, and mobile & website design ability with sensitivity to user system interaction
– In-depth knowledge of Android mobile UI design patterns
– Collaborative skills across UX and Dev teams.
Prior work experience at a startup – Fintech would be preferred
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer(Exp. – 5 to 7 years) with an unwavering passion for excellence in System Software Quality Engineering and the proven skills and experience to transform that passion into continuous improvement and consistent excellence in release validation.
– 3+ years of automation experience in Mobile Apps(e-commerce/Fintech domain) and 4+ in QA field. We are looking for an automation tester with extensive experience on designing automation frameworks with the help of core java.
– Prepare test conditions, test scripts, expected results, test coverage analysis and define risk based analysis for a given testing effort.
– Strong knowledge of Appium with Java
– Working Experience of TestNG/Junit/Maven and GIT/Jenkins
– Able to carry out Test execution, log of defects, prepare daily test logs, update Requirements Traceability Matrix
– Exp in Performance Testing /Engineering using JMeter.
– Should have good exposure in database concepts and SQL queries.
– Strong API(Rest) based automation experience.
– Execute test conditions and maintain a record of test outputs including list of defects and actions for resolution
– Play a lead role in the analysis and reporting of test results, working closely with business, technology and support areas to investigate and interpret test findings.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across technology teams.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Current extensive hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through a traceability matrix.
* Strong proficiency in the black box, white box, functional, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross Platform testing and Client & Server Validations
* Experience in automation testing – Selenium/Appium/Robotium and Test NG
* Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language(C/C++/Python/Perl/Java/Shell scripting)
* Experience in API testing – Knowledge of Rest/Soap and Postman.
* Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Testlink/TestRail.
* Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, Agile, behavior driven development and Scrum models.
* Experience in executing basic SQL queries.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Description Key Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills
1. Overall experience of 3-5 years, out of which 3 years must be in Application Security Assessment.
2. Hands on experience of performing application security assessment for Web Application and Android Apps.
3. Hands on experience of testing the REST/ SOAP APIs.
4. Knowledge of Web Application architecture and Android App architecture.
5. Knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java etc.
6. Candidate must have understanding of financial applications and its components.
7. Working level expertise with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
8. Fluent in speaking English.
1 Candidate must be graduate (preferably engineering degree) from recognized university.
2. Candidate must have one of the industry certificates (CEH or OSCP).
3. Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 framework.
4. Candidates with awarded CVE or hackathon participants are preferred.
Education and Experience requirement
* Perform VA scans for completed infrastructure.
* Filter out False Positives from the scan results.
* Perform PT for the critical infrastructure.
* Prepare hardening document (MBSS) for OS, DB, Network devices and security devices
* Work with IT Operations team to make sure that all security operations are carried out in a timely manner and as per process, this can include Anti-Malware, Patch Management, User ID Management, Access Review etc.
* Review the compliance status of Infra on a periodic basis with the Information Security Policy and Regulatory requirements.
* Perform periodic technical assessment on IT Infrastructure (OS, DB, Network Devices) to make sure that all security controls are in place.
Third Party Risk Management
* Conduct onsite/offsite security risk assessments on third parties to ensure compliance with Information Security Policy.
* Conduct periodic review meetings with vendors.
Configure and Manage Security Solutions
* Configure open source security solutions as per requirements and integrate with current infrastructure.
* Automate processes by writing scripts to reduce manual tasks.
* Identify and work with vendors and open source communities on zero-day vulnerabilities and industry organizations on the development of new security capabilities.
* 3 to 5 years of experience in Infra Security operations.
* Industry certificates (preferred) like CEH, ITIL, CISA.4. Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, VB, Java
* Hands on experience of working on operating systems like Linux, CentOS, Windows for at least 2 years.
* Experience of working with Web servers, DB, Firewall, Routers, NIPS etc.
* Experience of configuring Open Source Security Solutions like Open VAS, Kali, SonarQube etc.
* Experience of writing scripts using Python, VB etc.
* Understand the basic concepts of security like CIA, AAA, PKI, IPS, HSM etc.
* Fluent in speaking English.
* Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, obtain details of complaints, solving customer query.
* Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
* Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
* Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
* 2-3 years of experience in customer handling on calls
* Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
* Good communications skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle the call flows.
Head of Recruitment is a newly created role that will cultivate a dedicated recruitment function from the ground up in the region. This role is responsible for recruitment strategy design, oversight and delivery of recruiting operations needed to meet the talent demands of our business and HR partners. Skills in this role require excellent team building and leadership capabilities, strong result-driven, outstanding communication, the ability to influence, sense of urgency, consultative nature and focus on customer service.
You will be responsible for optimizing the hiring capability (through people, process, and technology) needed to plan, execute, and measure Talent Acquisition recruiting activity – driving the acquisition and retention of high quality talent. This role obtains positive results in talent quality, cost-to-hire, and speed-to-hire, through leading a recruitment functional team.