20 Apr Truebalance- Through the eyes of our customers
Read Time: 1:00 mins
“Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” – Seth Godin
A short but a very powerful saying stands true to every aspect of business and service. At Truebalance we aim to provide a financial platform in order to solve the last mile issues of 1 billion Indians. These last mile issues can be defined as:
- Un(der)banked – Bank services are either neglected or non-existent due to various hurdles, forbidding online payments
- Uncredited – Institutional finance is inaccessible due to the lack of credit and documentation, creating an uneasy dependency on informal credit
- Uneducated – New apps are underutilized due to the insufficient understanding of device interface, the written language and financial concepts
- Unreached – Inadequate access to roads, smartphones, and the internet limits people’s usage of and exposure to new goods and services.
At Truebalance we understand the need of finance be it in any facet of life, for e.g when you are trying to make it on your own by starting a new business or when you are in dire need of money due to any unfortunate event or just need some cash to fill the cash flow.
We take pride in serving our customers. Just the thought of helping them and being a part in their journey is a matter of privilege for us. Customer should be the purpose of any business’s existence. We exist to resolve the financial issues of the people in tier 3 & 4 cities.
Here are few testaments from our beloved customers which we wear as a badge of honour.
- We will always go an extra mile for you
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- Helping you help others
- Making your life easy by one easy step
- Security and safety of your money is our top priority
- We believe in the act of giving, be it through any medium