We pride in the quality and the value of our team who has achieved some amazing figures in the past few years. Our team is extremely good at what we do and we can support you get the most out of your work life when you’re with us. Be confident and be prepared to give it your best shot and, with us, you can excel in your career.
We understand the importance of every single individual and their contribution to the success of the business. For a rapidly growing organization such as Balance Hero we need bright and enthusiastic people who can initiate, self-motivate and adapt to the ever-changing, but extremely exciting, working environments. Our ultimate stage is the international markets and in order to get there every member of the organisation matters.
Data is at the heart of our operation. Our analysis is based on the accumulated usage data and, powered by this, our business decisions, designs and developments are carried out. We strongly believe that these data-driven choices will always result in positive outcomes, likewise this will have a positive impact on every member of our team. If you’re data friendly, you’ll fit right in.
The Heroes to work with us.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Current extensive hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through a traceability matrix.
• Strong proficiency in the black box, white box, functional, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross Platform testing and Client & Server Validations
• Experience in automation testing – Selenium/Appium/Robotium and Test NG
• Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language(C/C++/Python/Perl/Java/Shell scripting)
• Experience in API testing – Knowledge of Rest/Soap and Postman.
• Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Testlink/TestRail.
• Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, Agile, behavior driven development and Scrum models.
• Experience in executing basic SQL queries.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Review requirement specifications and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
• Work closely with the development team, you will be continually looking to advance the testing function within the company, this would be a key role in contributing toward yours as well as TB’s future success.
• Execute test scenarios(functional/UI/API/Whitebox/Integration) and making sure the release goes live with 0 bugs.
• Detailed defect tracking through bug management tool and follow up till closure.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Debug Customer Support issues and follow up till closure
• Communicate with Off Site team to get testing activities done
• Provide daily progress status report
• Execute basic SQL queries for Data base testing and creating test data
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Develop and execute a Strategic Plan that incorporates the Information Security Roadmap, resource plan, policies, processes, procedures, standards as well as security awareness and training. Develop and manage information security budgets.
• Manage a Cyber Assurance Practice that includes policies, processes, procedures and technology that addresses Critical Business Process Identification, Departmental Risk, Sensitive Information, Systems Security Planning, Systems Configuration Management, Vulnerability Management, Electronic Discovery, as well as Compliance Management.
• Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls. Evaluate network threat analysis data and risk assessment results to identify and recommend appropriate security controls/solutions. Coordinate with departmental IT groups to ensure that Information Security principles are integrated into the environment as part of the fabric of the organization.
• Work independently on the Risk Registers and Assessments, SOA, Mandatory documents
• Conduct information security training to the employees and appropriate parties.
• B.E./MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience of working as CISO or Information Security analyst in highly reputed organizations.
• Strong technical background with the ability to command the respect and lead a team of technical professionals.
• Experience in multi-tasking, and interacting with various divisions and other functions in the organization and external partners.
• A good understanding and implementation of the information security control measures as defined in ISO-27001:2013 Standards.
• An in depth understanding of information security, security policies, account security policies and standards for logical and physical security implementations.
• Good knowledge of Regulatory Compliance as it affects the relevant industry.
• The ability to perform, manage and run information security audits.
• A sound understanding of Tools, IT Infrastructure and Cloud.
• Additional knowledge about tools and its security measures.
• Good experience in Risk Assessment Methodology and Treatment.
• Fluency in English
• Well conversant with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and usage of the Internet
• Experience related FinTech, e-commerce business
• Experience with Collaboration tools( Git, Jira, Confluence, Slack)
• Certifications : ISO27001, CISA
1) Minimum experience of 3-5 years in core fraud & risk domain related to cards & payment products
2) Acumen to understand fraud trends & setup detective & preventive controls
3) Knowledge of framing & setting up rules to identify suspicious transactions
4) Ability to investigate cases and decipher modus operandi
5) Ability to network and gain information from peers including internal and external stakeholders
6) Experience of working on VISA & Mastercard will be an added advantage
7) Proficient on with MS Office tools like spreadsheets & Power point
8) Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with stringent timelines
9) To handle different kind of queries raised by different users i.e. Category, merchant
or customer concern in terms of fraud on daily basis in timely manner.
10) Audit on-going processes, SLAs and App product & recommend necessary amendments.
11) Monitor key operational metrics and build reports around the same for relevant teams to take action & make corrections.
12) The incumbent helps flag, analyze, evaluate, manage strategic and operational risks and formulate/implement a mitigation plan, while discovering opportunities to make existing framework more robust.
Software Engineer, Java
Software Engineers with Java experience, your skills are in high demand.
As a Software Engineer of this team you will be responsible for successful development and delivery for the Hospitality Solutions product lines. The position is responsible for delivering high quality software with a valuable set of features which meet customer needs.
In a technology startup environment , execute green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes and delivery systems
Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features
Own or review component level designs
Collaborate with software architect on system level architecture
Collaborate with program management on product features and requirements
Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and are continuously enhanced
Ensure appropriate unit test coverage for product source
Technical Skills Required:
Skills and Competencies:
Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
Excellent and demonstrable analytical and research skills
Ability to meet critical deadlines with planning and organization skills
Time management and ability to prioritize tasks
Excellent command on MS excel along with other packages of MS Office
Open to do weekend shifts (Total 5 days working per week)
Bachelor degree from a recognized University
Has more than 2 years’ experience in data analysis
Experience in Wallet/E-commerce Company preferred
Min qualification – at least a graduate
Skills and Competencies:
Executes with speed and accuracy
Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact
2-3 years of experience in Financial Service Industry – Preferably with a Bank Managing HNI Clients.
Knowledge of the Banking Industry and Financial Markets
Good Relationship Management & service focus skills
Good Communication & Presentation Skills
Interpersonal & Documentation Skills
Ready to travel, if required